Carbon Monoxide Testing
Carbon Monoxide (or Co) is an odorless, colourless gas, which is less dense than air. It is very difficult to identify and that is why you need a licensed plumber to use a specific Carbon Monoxide Tester to detect it.
Co is poisonous and very harmful to your family. Call TJ Plumbing and Gas Fitting to send a licensed plumber to your home to ensure that your heater is not leaking Carbon Monoxide.
If you experience any of the following have your home tested for a Carbon Monoxide leak:
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling Tired
- Feelings of confusion or dizziness
- Unexplained Chest pains
How can you prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning?
- Ensure you have your heater checked annually, when the weather begins to cool is a good idea
- Ensure you keep the room well ventilated while using your heater
- If the flame on your heater begins to burn yellow or orange instead of blue then you must turn the heater off and have it tested for Carbon Monoxide ASAP
CALL TJ PLUMBING AND GAS FITTING TO ARRANGE A CARBON MONOXIDE TEST TODAY ON 0416 112 753.